Thursday 10 November 2011

Fantastic Organic Folk Art exhibition by Sue Prince

You never quite know what to expect when you visit the gallery - and I certainly wasn't expecting this - A gift from fellow member Michael Wheeley who had been manning the gallery yesterday - a lovely welcome - the note read 'can't have the sarnies but enjoy the wrappings' and I did - thank you Michael


Then upstairs to view the exhibition, I had seen some postcards of Sues work and read the press release so I thought I knew what to expect but to see the real life pieces up close was a real treat!
I have picked out just a few of my favourites to share with you now. I love how each painting tells a story which can be about current affairs or historical events.









If you would like to take a look at this exhibition it is with us until 26th November and you are more than welcome to come along to view and / or purchase this unique art- we are open Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm -

No comments:

Post a Comment