Tuesday 14 February 2012

Who and what is new in the Gallery today?

 My day was spent in the gallery with our new member artist Wayne Tomlinson - his work is truly spectacular, these seascapes are inspired by the stunning Pembrokeshire coast - a place very close to my heart, I could look at these all day!



If sea crashing onto rocks isn't your thing then Wayne also has this more calming peaceful painting of some standing stones



I had planned on sharing a three more pictures of new items by other member artists but as two of them sold today the other remaining item will look like a tag on so I will save it for another day.

Unintentionally I left my two remaining Valentine cards in the card stand at the end of the day, so if any one still needs to buy a belated Valentine's card there are still some available from the Gallery tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment